Thursday, January 22, 2009

No more laptop

This post is to pay tribute to my laptop.............ok la, is my company's laptop.



One more day and i'll be returning this laptop to my company as I've resigned. I got this laptop after 6 months joining my company and has been following me for 1 year, helping me in my work and entertain me during my free time. Fyi, i do have a PC but since its a new laptop so is normal to abandon an old caplang PC for a new laptop, right?

But now i have to return to my old caplang PC liao T_T



Can you see the dust on the monitor? I can even write my name on it -___-|||......and ya, my PC is under my table so that i can allocate more space for my table since i'm not using my PC.

Seriously thinking to buy a laptop now but no budget.....haih~~~~ T_T

1 comment:

CLIFFORD SUN said...

Its time dy la bro...Reasonable price nowadays for new lappies...or u can wait for the next pc fair