Monday, February 2, 2009

Nervous

Tomorrow i will start my new job and right now i am very nervous when thinking about it.

It will be my 2nd job and i expect i will be quite free on my 1st day and maybe on my 1st week but lots of things are running in my head now, wonder will anyone find me for dinner?(my work starts at 2pm and by 6pm guess is dinner time.),what is my job scop(no one from my company explain to me what is my job scop during my interview), will my work time be 2pm until 11pm for each working day? what my future hold after i accepted this job? will my life change?


I just cant stop thinking...while im typing this i already starting to worry will i be able to sleep tonight...

Im just too freakin nervous!!!

2 comments:

C said...

Take it easy!! ;-)

Congrats for getting a new job! It will be a fun and challenging one (I hope) LOL!

Cheers for u! Everything is gonna be fine!

KY Yap said...

Thanks...
I also hope that it will be fun *finger cross

=)