Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolution

Goodbye 2008, you suck.

Work
I graduate July 2007 and work for this company until now. Hmm, that will be 1 year and 5 months to be precise. At many times, i actually felt bored of what i'm doing. If someone feel bore of their work it means that there are some problems, right?

Looking back, i only accomplish 2 projects exclude those minor project/modification. Honestly, that ain't much if you see my housemate list of projects that he had accomplish in 1 year. Fyi my housemate work as a web developer just like me.

I've resign once on Aug 2008 but i decided to stay since i cant reject the counter offer they made at that moment. It's a good offer what. I resign once again on Dec 2008, finally no more counter offer as i have make up my mind. I quit my current job for a work with the same pay but better prospect.

Social
Start blogging on Aug 2008.

Meet some new friends which are all terrific friends.

In a relationship with a wonderful girl and lost the relationship.

Club for the 1st time and several times after i come kl to study and work. Did things that i never did before in my life.

Travel
Always wanted to travel oversea but still stuck in malaysia but i did went for a couple of nice trip within malaysia like Melacca and Kuala selangor trips.

But i'm still not satisfied because i really wanted to travel oversea.


I did have fun but to summarise my year,2008 pretty much suck for me.

Now for my new year resolution, i want to :
1.)Work hard to success in my career.
2.)Make some investment, any investment will do.
3.)Spend less money and save more.
4.)Go for a oversea vacation at least for once.
5.)Play hard and enjoy my life better.
6.)Be happier.

I wish i can accomplish all of these in 2009.

Happy New Year everyone!!! XD

No comments: