Tuesday, September 23, 2008

24th birthday gift

A late late post on my birthday gift that i receive from my gf...Is a box which is wrap with plastic, inside the box there are many things, such as stars hanging on the top of box just like stars up in the sky...

Then there are Eiffel tower and picture of both of us in the middle. The Eiffel tower acts like a reminder to me to remind me that Paris is a place that we gonna visit in the future according to my gf, haha...and then there are small pond and gates around it...

So sweet of my gf of having this idea to give me a hand made gift, thank you!!

Picture of the whole box..

Stars

Nice looking couple, right?? :-)

The pond..

Thank you my love for the gift..






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei wei,i got help oso de ler...haha....

KY Yap said...

Haha, ok ok....thank you lo!!!