Monday, September 29, 2008

1st swimming lesson @ cyberia

Yesterday evening i had my life 1st swimming lesson, =_=''' and guess what, my gf is my teacher of course. The 1st thing that my "teacher" teach me are breaststroke kicking and freestyle kicking as it is the basic steps. But i do feel kinda embarrassing because there are people swmming at the pool. Imagine i'm the only guy that lay my body beside the pool and kick continuesly while others swim back and forth. Lucky that my teacher stay by my side, at least i wont be that "paiseh", thanks a lot, "teacher"!! Oh ya, i also have learn some basic skills on how to breath..

So for almost an hour, only kick, breath, kick again, breath again, kick again, etc....i was so tired but is a good work out.

p/s : I get 45 out of 100 from my teacher. Not bad for a 1st timer , right? Muahaha....

No comments: