Monday, December 8, 2008

How i spend my holidays

During these 3 days holidays, my major activity was gathering. Two of my university buddies came to town so i went out to meet them. One came from penang and the other one came from singapore.

I had 2 gathering with these 2 friends in the same day but different place and time.

I had an early sunday morning football game gathering with Choo teong who came from penang and we were joined by ah dong, one of choo teong friends. Since we all love football and there's a big game between Barcelona and Valencia at 5am, so i ask choo teong to watch football. It was good game, watching Barcelona beat Valencia 4-0, XD. Fyi, Barcelona is my favaurite team in spanish leauge.

Later at 11.30am, i went to One Utama to meet my other buddy that came from singapore. His name was kim seng. Then we were joined by our other university buddy, choon siang.

Movies was one of our event and "Body Of Lies" was our choice. I like this movie, at least is better than Transporter 3. Why i'm comparing these 2 movies? Because these are the recent movies that i watch within a week, XD. Since i'm lazy to describe what kind of movie is this, your all can go either GSC or TGV to check out the synopsis.


After the movie, choon siang got an apointment so leave behind me and kim seng. Both of us shop a while and snap some photo with kim seng new toy. Then we went to Pasta Zanmai to have lunch, snap some photo as well. Photos will be uploaded in the upcoming post after i get them from kim seng, haha...

After we graduated, we really did not have much chance to gather together. It was great meeting them. We should do it again in the future. Take care buddies and all the best.

No comments: