Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mumbling around...

Today i ate maggi mee as dinner for 2 consecutive night wtf.

I have been busy with my programming task lately, each day reach home nearly at 8pm. Maybe some of you think it wasn't too late after all but normally i leave office at 5.30pm so it does consider late from work for me =_='''.

Actually, the list of tasks are assign to me early this month and the dateline to submit all the work is by this Thursday but i keep on dragging it. That's why this week i was so busy, i must said that i deserve it wtf.

Tomorrow will be the last day of the dateline, finger cross i will be able to finish it.

Though feel tired after work but don't feel like going home. Keep thinking who to find for dinner or where to go but i think of none. Thinking of doing more on my work but was too tired to face the code, end up i still have to bring my ass and come home.

My life has changed 360 degree, don't ask me why. I wonder how long this will continue.

What is blog for if not for me to express my feeling and thoughts.

6 comments:

C said...

Me too stressful here.
Assignments due next week!! I am quite worried. But I deserved it.. coz I am one of da queen of procrastinator. Delay and delay and do it last minutes.. =.=

I wish I could turn bec the time.. LOL!

Aza Aza Fighting!

KY Yap said...

Oh gosh...cheer up girl !!!
like you said : Aza Aza Fighting!

imkok said...

workers is like that 1 la...
-Benny-

p.s. ah yong, the comment box , please open for anonymous...or can fill in the name and URL myself 1 (jst like canny's blog)...if i dun own an blogger /wordpress account how to leave comment le...

KY Yap said...

benny : paiseh, paiseh...will adjust the settings...

Anonymous said...

maggi taste not bad ar.. juz no good for health...
if possible dun bring any work go back ma... go back rest and relax...

KY Yap said...

Lol, have you ever see me work at home? well, support work is different la, cant run away...