Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy week....

Finally is friday, at last weekend is here. This week was a busy week for me as i have to handle 2 projects at the same time, some more the due date for this 2 projects are very close. From Monday until Thursday programming, programming and programming, of course i need to do some support as well. Eventually i manage to get the work done but i feel worry because the systems are not truly live yet. I'm sure there are more to do when the system really goes live. Keep my finger cross and hope everything will be fine next Monday.

Tight working schedule comes pressure, but is a positive pressure as it gives me motivation, to prove that i am capable in doing things. When i finally finish the task i really feel relief and relax. This is what programming brings, i know a lot of people dislike programming even for me but try think about the satisfaction after completing a task, trust me, it feels great. This is what i looking forward into.

Tomorrow i will go to genting to attend a huge events. Looking forward to it as well.

No comments: